Markets Closed for Good Friday
See how the holiday affects Fidelity
On Friday, March 29, 2013, the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), NASDAQ, and other markets will be closed in observance of Good Friday. Bond markets will close at 2 p.m. ET on Thursday and are closed on Friday. Banks and the U.S. Postal Service will be open Friday.
- Investor Centers: Closed Friday
- Money market funds: Available for shareholder transactions.
- FDIC and FCash core positions: Available for deposits and withdrawals
Exchanges and markets
- NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, all options exchanges: Closed Friday
- Directed trading: Closed Friday
- Extended-hours trading: Closed Friday
- International trading: Most international markets are closed on Friday.
- Listed fixed income market: Closed Friday
- Over-the-counter fixed income market: Closed Friday